- The Children’s Clinic offers free healthcare services for those who qualify due to limited income status. For others the fee schedule is on a sliding scale, based on the ability to pay.
- Healthy Families offers low cost insurance for children and teens. It provides health, dental and vision coverage to children who do not have insurance and do not qualify for free Medi-Cal.
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) provides information for parents as guidance for choosing the best possible care and education for their children.
- NAEYC Accreditation explains what accreditation means in early childhood education and why accreditation is important when selecting a child care program.
- Ooeygooey.com offers a wonderful list of suggested children’s book.
- Parkview Village Shops offer convenient neighborhood shopping for LBDN family and friends at the East Branch.